Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a happy Wednesday.
Before anything, I would like to thank Andrea for keeping the nominations to her latest award open to everyone who reads her comeback post. I found her post just as interesting as the questions she left at the end of the post for everyone who would like to answer them.
I would love to answer them.
1. What would you like to change about your current life? Is it realistic to do so?
My financial status? I just can’t help thinking that I won’t be facing some of the challenges I’m facing now, nor would I have lost the countless opportunities that have eluded me in the past if I was living more comfortably than I am now.
“Is it realistic to do so?” Hell yeah!
2. What time do you usually go to bed?
I’ve always been a night owl. I always sleep very late, usually past midnight, between the hours of two and three in the morning. I can’t sleep early to save my life. Hehehe.
Go night owls! Hoot! Hoot!
3. Are you subscribed to something which seems like a waste of money?
Hmm, not at the moment, no.
4. Do you think you take good care of your body?
I’m afraid not. I’ve been neglecting my body for as long as I can remember. Of course, it’s not something I’m proud of, and I’m earnestly doing my best to give my body the love and care it needs.
When it comes to skin/body care, I’m guilty of not drinking enough water every day. Like I basically have an alarm to remind me to drink water by noon every day, and unfortunately, I never pay attention to the alarm when it goes off.
Another surprising thing is that I don’t usually feel the need to drink water after eating, and yes, although I know this is very bad, I can’t really help it. (I am trying.)
Can anyone relate?
5. Are you afraid to speak in front of a group of people?
Well, I used to be. I mean, just three months ago, I was afraid to address a group of eighth graders that were causing a commotion outside my house. Stage fright used to be my biggest problem, until I started my teaching job and speaking in front of a group of people became more like a normal routine for me.
I haven’t completely got over my stage fright, though. I don’t think I can face an audience of more than a hundred people without stammering.
6. Has Saturday always been your most favorite day of the week?
Saturdays has always been my least favourite day of the week! They say it’s the day we get to rest, but not for me. My workload is always doubled on Saturdays and it doesn’t help that I have to attend boring meetings with other young adults in my church later every evening.
7. What food have you been craving the most these days?
Fufu and Afang soup. (It’s a native food). I haven’t had Afang soup in like two years. Might as well convince my mum to cook it this weekend.
8. Have you ever gone a day without talking?
Is that even possible? I remember trying something like that back when I was very little. My mum promised to buy me a drawing book and some crayons if I could go twelve hours without talking.
I couldn’t do it. I still can’t. 😂
9. What do you consider your biggest talent?
Drawing, I guess? I have a real talent for drawing – even if my cousins would disagree – but I rarely ever draw these days because I don’t feel motivated to. Although, sometimes, when I’m in the mood, I sketch body parts.
(Please, don’t misinterpret that) 😅
Anyway, here’s a head I sketched two months ago.
What do you think of it?
1. What do you do on a daily basis to achieve your dreams?
2. What is the biggest challenge you’re facing right now?
3. Looking back at the choices you’ve made this year and where they’ve landed you, do you have any regrets?
4. What area of your life are you not satisfied with?
5. What are your thoughts concerning today’s social media?
6. If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be?
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
8. Ebook or hardcover? And, why?
9. What books are you reading now?
10. What is the most interesting thing you’ve learnt about yourself this year?
Like Andrea, I’m also nominating everyone who reads this post. Of course, you’re not obligated to answer my questions, but I would be very glad if you answered them. If you’re going to answer my questions, please let me know when you do, either by tagging me to the post or by leaving the link in the comments!
FOLLOW THE BLOG ON SOCIAL MEDIA.