I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my celebrity friend and versatile blogger, Goldie. I’m so honoured.
Goldie discusses thought-provoking topics and shares interesting stories in response to writing prompts very often. You can holla at Goldie at Daily Flabbergast, a treasure trove of everything awesome.
- Place the logo on your site.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Reveal seven things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
7 Things About Me:
- I am 5ft 9″, which is “short” as far as I’m concerned.
- I have an imaginary friend who I call Galexa; we’ve been best friends since I was eight.
- I love the colours blue and orange. Wearing a blue or orange shirt would make me feel positive, even when I’m at my saddest. (Do colours affect your mood? Which one? How does it affect you?)
- At the start of a long journey, I would eat some ginger or red pepper so that I don’t vomit along the way. Motion sickness is a terrible curse.
- I don’t like chocolate (Sue me! 😝).
- I’m a teetotaler: I don’t take alcoholic beverages.
- I cannot dance to save my life.
Thank you for reading. Stay productive always.
FOLLOW THE BLOG ON SOCIAL MEDIA